Sunday, April 18, 2010

Excuse me while I Re-invent myself...

Okay, I know that I have not posted anything in a long while. I fully intend to...I just have taken the past few weeks to get used to having Baby Eli in my life. Understandably, it has been an interesting time for me. It has been the hardest thing that I have ever done. I have to thank my wife for standing by me and being there for me when I thought I would be on my own emotionally again. That just makes me love her all the more.

As far as myself goes, well...this Geek Dad needs some therapy. No, really. I am going to start attending some sort of Cognitive behavioral therapy in the near future. I need to learn how to deal with some of the very strong emotions that have been released the last few months...and I need to do it without putting stress on other people.

So what does this mean? It means that I may not be posting as regularly as I would like to online. I shall continue to do so in one form or another. I also would like to apologize because some of the content may be a little awkward and strange, but it will be entertaining in the very least!!!

So...bear with me. More will be coming soon. GO CHECK OUT ORCCA CAST WHILE YOU WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment